#awesomepals on Twitter

Tuesday 26 May 2009

TAKE MY WISDOM, JUST LET ME KEEP MY TEETH




After a dreary morning at the dentist I have realised that the answer to the question;

"do you want pain relief before this?"

should ALWAYS be "YES"

and NOT "do I really need it?"


So as the dull thud of my wisdom teeth betraying me lumbers on in my gums, I have decided to shun sunshine and fall upon the crutch of the internet.
(Jeez, this toothache really brings out my inner emotional hardcore doesn't it?)

So I have invented a fun new game to sail me through this moment of tooth.

The game is called AWESOME PALS WHERE'S WALLY.
(or AWESOME PALLS WHERE'S WALDO for our transatlantic chums)

Here's an easy one to start you off-

AWESOME PALS BAND; Los Campesinos!
LOCATION; Vancouver, BC, Canada
WALLY; Gareth LC!



Will try and take some more challenging A.P.W.W. shots over the next few weeks. And you can too innit. Interactyl.


And if my little traitor wisdom teeth really do have to be evicted from the big Harkin mouth, I plan to read this to prepare for the gore:



laters
kx

7 comments:

  1. found him, easy peasy!

    http://144.tinypic.com/zl6xir.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. winner!

    but I'm just breaking y'all in easy.... festival season will provide many opportunities for taking more challenging APWW photos!

    space this watch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SEE HIM I SEE HIM!

    haha, this is going to be GOOD

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH AND i hope your mouf gets better, harkin. if you get a toof out, i want to rap battle you while you're all muffled, so i win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU CANT SILENCE THA VIOLENCE

    ReplyDelete
  6. SHIT I CAN'T EVEN WIN ONLINE

    ReplyDelete